Morticia Nouveau Underbust Corset
One of the classics. The Morticia Nouveau is an curvy corset designed for people with a natural hourglass figure with an approximate difference of 10" between natural waist and hip measurements
Please deduct 4-5 inches (10-12.5 cm) from your waist to determine your Morticia Nouveau corset size
- Matt satin backed with cotton, cotton twill lining and internal waist tape
- Modesty panel sold separately
- Spring steel busk front opening and a combination of 16 spiral and 3 flat steel bones
- Specialist dry clean
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 5 inches (12.5 cm). Please deduct 4 to 5 inches (10-12.5 cm) from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 29 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 30 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches.
- length along front busk 11"
- centre back length 14"
- underbust to hip (princess seam) 9.75"
- side length from underarm to waist 5"
- side length from waist to bottom 5.75"
To fit full rib and full hip . Measurements when completely closed. We recommend leaving a gap of 3, working down to 2, inches at the back of your corset. The 2-3 inches will have to be added to the rib and hip measurements below depending on the size of the gap you require.
Morticia 18", ribcage-24", hip-31"
Morticia 20", ribcage-26", hip-33"
Morticia 22", ribcage-28", hip-35"
Morticia 24", ribcage-31", hip-37"
Morticia 26", ribcage-32", hip-39"
Morticia 28", ribcage-34", hip-41"
Morticia 30", ribcage-36", hip-43"
Morticia 32", ribcage-39", hip-45"
Please note that there is the 3 - 8 week delivery time on all corsets